Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Labor Day At The Cabin


(Click photos to enlarge)

The leaves are starting to turn...


Mushrooms are popping out of the damp soil...



Persimmons are ripening in the sun...



I picked some flowers for the porch...



More mushrooms...They look like little umbrellas, don't they?


My pear tree looks like a "duck tree"...


Walking sticks lean against the tree, ready for a impromptu hike...


We could go here....


Or here...

Or even here...



Can you see the smiley faces in the wood pile?


The yard is freshly mowed...


Cool morning air drifts in the back door...


All tucked away and waiting for autumn....

2 comments:

  1. Oh no...not yet, please not yet. I haven't had enough summer yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always ready for autumn, but never for winter! When my kids were in school, I always dreaded this time of year because I loved to have them home in the summer. Now that they're grown, it's my favorite time of year.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a "token" of your visit!